Monday, October 3, 2011

Review on Hortaleza Hair Bleach Powder.

On summer '11, I wanted to have some streaks of blonde on my hair. I went on some research on how to DIY. From my research, I needed hair bleach powder, developer & maybe a toner. Since I am in the Philippines, I really had a hard time looking for those stuff. I went to different branches of SM's & Watsons in search of that but failed. I eventually found them in an hbc boutique. (www.hbc.com.ph/) Check the link for their branches!

I bought their Hortaleza Hair Bleach Powder, Hortaleza Professional Oxidizing Lotion 12%, a plastic bowl, & a ting ting brush. They do not sell toner.



I bleached a strand of hair right front of my left ear & part of my bangs. Here is the result!
 That picture was after my 3rd bleaching.

I wasn't satisfied with how yellow it turned out. I wanted it to be more of a platinum blonde & so I bleached it countless of times. Not really maybe, 5-6? But I just left it bleaching for 30 mins and I re-bleach it after weeks. I decided to dye my bangs black but left a strip of blonde. Here's the result!


I have to say that my hair is still soft. Maybe it's because of the shampoo I use. I am currently using Dove Color Repair. It's this shampoo that works amzaingly! Anyways, I'm  loving Hortaleza for having hair bleach powder in stock! Such a life saver for those who doesn't want to have it done in salons. :) I recently bought another dye from them it's the Hortaleza Professional Hair Coloring Copper 6.6, I was looking for their Hair dye in Flames 8.86 but the lady told me they do not sell them anymore. Yes, I want to dye my hair red. So I bought their copper instead, it's a red with a hint of brown. I had developer in stock so I didn't have to buy one.I also did buy their Horteleza Hair Bleach Cream 10.0 and I have never tried it yet. BTW they have this service that when you buy a dye they would do it for you but I had plans on my hair so I rejected the offer.


Check out www.hbc.com.ph/ for their branches & products!
I bought mines at an hbc botique in SM San Lazaro & Metropoint, EDSA.

This blog is to help y'all ! :)

If you do not know how to bleach search a DIY on youtube! There are plenty of tutorials in there!




xoxo, Karol France. <3

4 comments: